All pick-ups by you or your shipping agent should be completed no later than 20 calendar days after the auction closing date. We are not a storage facility and if you do not remove property by that time, we will charge you a PER LOT charge of $10 per lot that the property remains at the sale site. We are not responsible for any purchased property left at the site of sale. After 45 days, all property left at sale site will be considered abandoned and property of Everard Auctions and Appraisals.
Please notify us when you plan to pick-up your item(s).
We are usually available Monday through Friday 9:30 am until 5pm but must be notified in advance.
Please note that you must provide your own labor and packing materials for pick-ups, so please come prepared with an extra hand and moving blankets, boxes etc.
We recommend that all potential buyers obtain pack/ship estimates prior to bidding.
When requesting a quote provide:
- Pickup city/state
- Deliver to city/state
- Description of the piece(s)
- Lot # and date of auction
- Size of each piece(s) in inches: height/width/depth
- Picture of the piece(s) if possible
- Anything fragile associated with item: marble, glass, mirror, lacquer finish, velvet/mohair fabric etc.
- Value to declare for each or all items
- Any special assembly needs or flight carry needs at delivery
International shipping can be both costly and complex.
International buyers should contact us before bidding to obtain a shipping quote.
Please contact us with any questions.